Common Questions

We have thousands of firearms to choose from. Very hard to list everything....If you are looking for something in particular, please use our PRICE LOOKUP TOOL and we will "Shoot" you a price within minutes.
A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by a common or contract carrier to a resident of his or her or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun.

In addition, federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm or ammunition, prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm and requires obtaining written acknowledgement of receipt.
A nonlicensee may not transfer a firearm to a non-licensed resident of another state. A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of their own state or to a licensee in any state.

The U.S. Postal Service recommends that long guns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms.

Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun.
Yes. However, persons less than 18 years of age may only receive and possess handguns with the written permission of a parent or guardian for limited purposes, e.g., employment, ranching, farming, target practice or hunting.
When a transaction takes place between unlicensed persons who reside in the same state, the Gun Control Act (GCA) does not require any record keeping. An unlicensed person may sell a firearm to another unlicensed person in their state of residence and, similarly, an unlicensed person may buy a firearm from another unlicensed person who resides in the same state. It is not necessary under federal law for a federal firearms licensee (FFL) to assist in the sale or transfer when the buyer and seller are “same–state” residents.
First off, THANKS !! After your purchase from us. You have 3 options, you can visit us at the office, We can hand deliver to a Dealer here In Jupiter or we can ship your item to your local FFL dealer and you can pickup from them. There may be a fee for finalizing your paperwork and background check before you can take your item.
Depends on the state laws. According to the ATF, if your identification is from say..."Florida" and you are visiting Ohio...Then you can not buy a Handgun or receiver (lower) in Ohio. You can buy a long gun though.. Bottom line - Handguns and Lowers are restricted in other states if you do not live there